Friday, September 21, 2007

22 For 22!
















In "honor" of the 22 spineless Democratic hacks who voted to slap MoveOn on the wrist, I invite you to join me in donating $22 to MoveOn.org.

First, go here to donate.

Then, go here to download the postcard above. There's an MS Word document preformatted for Avery 8386 inkjet postcards, a PDF version of the same, and a PNG graphic if you want to do it yourself.

Print out 22 and send them to the names listed on the front of the card.

Finally, you can order a few packs of these if you like and semd
em t0 the rest of the gutless wonders.

7 comments:

ntodd said...

I, uh...am not a Democrat.

dave™© said...

I, uh...am not a Democrat.

"Baby, let's pretend..."

ntodd said...

But I did donate to the m-fers.

dave™© said...

Well, white out "registered Democrat" and put "Paymaster".

Vicki said...

DAve,

I donated. :)

The least I can do.

I may do the card thing, too.

dave™© said...

I may do the card thing, too.

At the very least, send those pricks a letter.

Last I heard Move On was well on its way to scooping up a cool mil in cash over this latest kerfuffle (or is that "kerfluffle"?)... nice job, Dems!

Anonymous said...

I donated and I signed and printed. I am really disgusted with my Senator Klobuchar. She knows why she was sent. We need to remind her.

-mnkid